In the time of the covid pandemic, Indogro was one of the few native English providers that managed to stay open. Indogro is back with teaching positions for native English speakers who are educated in pedagogy and want to teach their mother tongue to Indonesian students. Calling all English teachers who are interested in a full-time position in Indonesia and joining an established organization that has been in service since 2007.
Here are the details:
Full Time Teacher – Native English Speaker
Required Degrees:Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL
Terms of Employment
Position: Full Time English Teacher
Contract terms: July 2022 to May 2023
School hours: 7.00 AM – 3 PM, Monday – Friday
1. Native English speaker (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Philippine)
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher
3. Committed to education
4. Love working with kids/teens
5. A team player & a hard worker
6. A self starter, creative, energetic & outgoing
7. Willing to join ASAP
1. Salary (including housing allowance and Daily Teaching Allowance)
2. Legal work permit
3. Religious holidays (Id Fitri and Christmas, around two weeks each)
4. 10 days paid annual leave
We are a Indogro Institute.
If you are the one we are looking for, please do not hesitate to DM me (email@example.com / whatsapp +6281214712718)
Send a copy of your CV/resume, degree certificate, TEFL/TESOL certificate, degree transcript, passport, and any other relevant documents.